At the beginning


I started to get interested in photography when I had a 2mp camera but I had the feeling that getting good images was something more than having a good camera. With the same camera one person interested in photography can get very good images that others can't.

At this time my pictures looked like snapshots, so I began to read a little about photography.

I want to publish in this blog some of my photos and tips that I'm learning. I think that it could be useful for myself and for others who also are beginning in photography.

There are some pictures of my 2mp camera a little time after I began reading some photography tips.


Buoy in the sand


Iguazu Falls



Duck

Comments

Linda Ryan said…
Thank you for your comment! : ) You sure aren't a 'beginner' any longer. Your photos are fantastic!