A country view

Your comments are welcome.




Comments

agrantham81 said…
Fantastic Pic. I have a thing for trees at the moment. actually I have a thing for anything that isn't child or train related.

Great Pic. Have added you to my feeds.
Kelly Ann said…
This reminds me of something my husband said the other day. he told me that I liked any tree that was all by itself somewhere, I told him, no, it had to be the right kind of tree. LOL I enjoy your photo, that is the right kind of tree. :)
Will Conway said…
Nice. I like the angle on the tree.
Kacie said…
What about using a polarizer for a similar shot next time? Your sky will be much bluer. But, if you prefer photos that totally represent reality, then a polarizer might not be a good idea.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.